Here’s a technique that’s a good option for length enlargement with the ability to add some girth as well. Vulcan Jelqs offer a good alternative to ordinary wet or dry jelqs and can develop the penis in both an erect and non-erect state.
The Vulcan jelq is named for the way that the hand is formed when doing the exercise. Since the fingers will be outstretched and open between the middle and the ring finger – it resembles the Vulcan sign as used by Star Trek’s Mr. Spock!
This is an advanced exercise, so be sure to take care at first and not go too fast. Being too aggressive with Vulcan jelqs may cause pain and bruising.
Let’s get right to it and show you how to use this special exercise to enhance the size of your penis. Please follow these instructions carefully!
Vulcan Jelq Instructions – 5 Steps
Before you start, you will need some type of lubricant. Any good water, oil, or silicone based lubes will work. I recommend Bathmate’s Jelqing Serum – it’s killer stuff made specifically for jelqing!
To do this exercise correctly, you will have to have a slight erection – not more than 50% erect. Stroke your penis to get the blood flowing and stop when you become partially erect. Now you are ready to begin. If at any time your penis becomes flaccid, simply stop the exercise and bring yourself to a partial erection again before continuing.
1. Get a slight erection – not more than 50%.
The proper grip for a Vulcan jelq is to hold your penis between your middle finger and your ring finger (see the illustration for a clear picture). Your palm should be facing upward, while your hand is parallel to the ground.
2. Hold your penis between your fingers using the form as described above.
We will be using both hands in the same fashion; alternating after so many strokes.
Start with one hand, palm up, using the Vulcan sign at the base of your penis. It also helps to hold your testicles down with the other hand.
Now close your fingers to flatten your penis somewhat while slowly pulling upwards. Stop when you reach the head and do not extend the stroke beyond it (see the illustration for a clear picture).
Essentially, as you tighten your fingers and move your hand upwards, your penis will flatten and stretch. Blood will be forced throughout key areas of the penis and expansion will occur.
Each stroke should take 2 seconds to complete.
3. Start at the penis base and slowly draw your hand upwards. The entire movement should take 2 seconds.
Do 10 strokes with one hand and then the other. Again, using one hand to hold the scrotum down makes the exercise more effective.
4. Do 10 strokes and then switch to using the other hand.
5. Do as many as you can. There is no limit really – the more the better as long as there is no discomfort or pain.
A Slight Variation of the Vulcan Jelq
The only difference in this Vulcan jelq is that we will have our palms facing outwards instead of upwards. We will also be stretching the penis outward – away from the body instead of upwards.
To start, use the grip as described previously except point your palm away from your body.
Now that you know how this variation works, simply follow the same 5 steps above but with the different form.
Vulcan Jelqs as Part of Your Enlargement Routine
Although Vulcan jelqs alone can develop the penis, you can get quicker and larger gains by combining them with other methods of enlargement.
Here’s one way to incorporate Vulcan jelqs with a manual exercise routine:
1. Warm-up for approx. 5 minutes using a warm cloth, a bath, or a shower.
2. Apply your favorite lubricant and give yourself a good massage for around 2 or 3 minutes. Slapping your penis against your leg is a popular way to get it ready for further stretching and milking.
3. Do about 100 standard jelqs (milking motion with ok sign form). Be sure to stay not more than 50% erect.
4. Continue with 40 Vulcan jelqs – alternating hands every 10 strokes.
5. Lastly, do approx. 200 more standard jelqs (milking motion with ok sign form).
When finished, place a warm cloth over your penis for several minutes as a way of warming down.
The workouts mentioned above are examples and can be modified any way you like. It’s ok to use these as a starting point but you don’t have to adhere to them completely.
Thank you for visiting this website and we hope that this article has helped you understand jelqing; and more specifically, the Vulcan form!